Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Dental Health Partners, we pride ourselves on educating our patients about dental care so you can be an active participant in your own oral health care.
As a patient, you have a right to be informed about your treatment. We make every effort to explain a procedure in enough detail for you to understand why it's important and how it can benefit your oral health.
But you may still have questions, and we've shared a few of those we hear most frequently. We're always here for you, so if you still need more information, please don't hesitate to contact our office.
- What should I do in case of an emergency?
- How soon can I be seen if I have an emergency?
- Is your office inspected for cleanliness?
- What are your policies on financial arrangements and dental insurance?
- Can I refer someone to your practice?
- Can you tell me more about Invisalign?
- Why is it important to have to a crown fully seated?
- What makes our x-ray sensors so great?
- What are the components of a dental implant?
- What is an overdenture?
- How often should I be seen for examinations and cleanings?
- How often do I need to see the dentist?
- Why do I need x-rays?
- What causes tooth sensitivity?