Are you interested in checking out orthodontic treatment but have concerns about the effect that metal braces will have on your appearance and lifestyle? Many people avoid correcting the problem because they believe that the only solution for crooked teeth is spending years in uncomfortable traditional, grey braces.
At Dental Health Partners, we understand that the mere thought of spending years in traditional metal braces is discouraging. However, advances in technology and materials now make it possible to quickly and comfortably attain the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. Invisalign clear braces provide outstanding results with minimal disruption to your life.
Discreet and Comfortable Treatment
We’ve chosen Invisalign clear braces for many reasons:
- No irritation – Since Invisalign aligners are made from a smooth plastic material, they won’t irritate sensitive tissue.
- Discreet – Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible when worn. No one will guess that you’re having orthodontic treatment! Please look here to see for yourself!
- Completely removable – Unlike traditional fixed braces, Invisalign aligners can be removed for eating and oral hygiene.
- Effective oral hygiene – Convenient Invisalign aligners can be removed at any time, so you can brush and floss effectively.
- Reduced treatment times – Are you trying to look your best for a big event? Treatment with Invisalign can improve your smile quickly, usually in about a year.
Easy Treatment, Predictable Results
Dr. Melissa has attended continuing education to predictably attain fantastic results in the shortest amount of time. She will start by mapping out a treatment plan detailing the exact movement of your teeth. Dr. Melissa will even share a digital image that represents movement of your teeth during treatment.
Next, we’ll send the information to the Invisalign lab, where your customized series of aligners will be fabricated. You’ll return to our office and we’ll explain the process step by step, but it’s actually quite easy. Simply wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, then move on to the next set in the series. Throughout the process, the Invisalign aligners are working to gently reposition your teeth.
Aside from all the other advantages, one of the things our patients love about treatment with Invisalign is that they don’t have to wait for years to see any results. With Invisalign, you’ll notice the progress each time you move to the next set of trays. What a great way to stay motivated!
Invisalign treatment varies, but desired results can usually be achieved in about a year for adults. For teens, the treatment times are comparable to traditional braces.
Please Call to Arrange a Consultation
Would you like to learn more about orthodontic treatment with Invisalign? Invisalign is the ideal solution for teens and adults who want to improve their appearance and boost their confidence. If you’re tired of hiding your crooked smile from others, contact our Mitchell dental office. A friendly member of our team will be happy to schedule a convenient consultation with Dr. Melissa to discuss your needs.