Summer is upon us, and it's time to get out of your house and have some fun! Whether it's sports, camping, or history you're into, you can find your fun near our dentist office in Mitchell, SD. Here are just a few things our team at the Dental Health Partners came up with for our patients to enjoy this summer.
For Sports Buffs
Summer is a great time to get outside and enjoy sports activities with your family and friends. Here are some of the places in Mitchell where you can play sports:
- Dry Run Creek Skate Park
- Lakeview Golf
- Hitchcock Park - You can find both swimming pools and tennis courts here.
- Cadwell Sports Complex - For baseball.
- The Recreation Center - Has an aquatic center and ice arena.
- Village Bowl - While bowling may not technically be a sport, it's still a lot of fun!
Camping is a great way to enjoy the outdoors and have family fun. Mitchell has many opportunities for campers of all experience levels.
- Lake Mitchell Campground - Caters to both RV and tent camping.
- Lake Mitchell - While you're camping, you can enjoy fishing, hiking, and biking trails around Lake Mitchell.
Something for History Lovers
Indulge in your love of history by exploring some of Mitchell's museums and libraries.
Looking for Something Unique to Do in Mitchell, SD?
Those of you looking for something that is completely unique to Mitchell, SD cannot miss a visit to The World's Only Corn Palace. The Corn Palace has helped Mitchell residents enjoy and celebrate all things corn since 1892. This attraction should not be missed by you, your family, or anyone visiting you this summer!
Another fun family outing is to enjoy a movie at the local movie theater and drive-in.
Contact The Dental Health Partners Today!
The Dental Health Partners is located at 240 E. 23rd Ave in Mitchell, SD, right by Lake Mitchell. To get to our dentist office from Riverside, take Old Mill Rd and Shanard Rd to Chalkstone Dr. Continue on Chalkstone Dr. Take E 15th Ave and N Kimball St to E 23rd Ave in Mitchell.