If you’re looking for a dentist near Mitchell, SD to restore your teeth, our skilled team at Dental Health Partners are here to help you achieve your best smile.
Most of us will require some level of tooth restoration in our lifetime—whether it’s a tooth-colored filling or a dental bridge. Restorative dentistry also includes tooth replacement options like dental implants and dentures—in other words, treatments designed to restore your smile. Procedures range from from a filling to a professional teeth whitening in Mitchell, SD.
Services to Restore Damaged or Missing Teeth
In our Mitchell, SD dentist office, we rely on tooth-colored restorations to restore your smile aesthetically. This means we choose restorations that match the shape and color of your teeth.
Our restorative dental procedures in Mitchell include:
- Tooth-colored fillings—close your dental cavity following treatment.
- Crowns and bridges—crowns conceal tooth flaws, provide support to a weak tooth, and top a dental implant post. Crowns also anchor a dental bridge, which is a restorative tooth or teeth that fill in when natural teeth are lost.
- Dental implants and dentures—take the place of missing teeth.
- Porcelain veneers—fit across teeth that are slightly crooked, flawed, and worn to give a symmetrical smile appearance,
- Teeth whitening—restores your brown and yellow tooth stains to their previous white color.
Caring for Your Smile After Restorative Care
A member of our team always provides aftercare instructions, but as a rule, you should brush and floss any natural teeth. It is also important to visit your dentist regularly for exams and dental cleanings at our dentist office in Mitchell, SD. This helps prolong the life of your restorative dentistry and helps prevent gum disease.
Gum disease can lead to restorative loss, tooth loss, and widespread health issues.
Schedule an Exam with Your Dentist in Mitchell, SD!
Our dentists provide skilled services and quality restorative dentistry every day. If you would like to schedule your next dental exam, contact a friendly team member at Dental Health Partners in the Mitchell, SD area today at (605) 996-1316.
We are located at 240 E. 23rd Ave in Mitchell, SD. Patients driving to Dental Health Partners from the Alexandria area can take I-90 W to SD-37 N/S Ohlman St in Davison County. Then, take exit 330 from I-90 W. Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Weigh Station/Huron and merge onto SD-37 N/S Ohlman St. Follow SD-37 N to E 23rd Ave.